Waukesha Express is proud to host the 2013 Nike Challenge Meet!
December 6th-December 8th, 2013
Waukesha South Natatorium
401 E. Roberta Ave.
Waukesha, WI, 53186
Meet Director: Meet Entry Chair:
Michael Hamm Dan Wohl
P.O. Box 1874 P.O. Box 1874
Waukesha, WI 53187 Waukesha, WI 53187
(262) 309-2776 (262) 408-0428
The cost for the meet is: $5.00 per event with a $3.00 surcharge.
Friday- warm ups begin at 4:30 PM, session begins at 5:35 PM ***All races are Timed Finals on Friday***
Sat/Sun AM- warm ups begin at 6:30 AM - 7:50 AM(Pool Doors/Locker rooms will open no earlier than 6:15 AM), session begins at 8:00 AM
Sat/Sun PM- warm ups TBD
Sat/Sun Finals- warm ups begin not before 4:30 PM, session begins not before 5:30 PM
- ***Coaches hospitality will be offered on Deck outside the Pool office for Breakfast and Dinner during the meet. Please do no go to concessions and take food, as the Waukesha South Booster Club will be running it for us this weekend. Each Coach will be given a coupon for Lunch to take to the Concession stand to get something to eat.***
- All entries will be taken when accompanied by full payment. Swimmers may compete in three(3) events per day plus relays with a maximum of seven (7) events for the meet.
- All swimmers must be registered USA swimmers and their USA Swimming number MUST be listed on the official entry form. This includes relay only swimmers. Submit current yard times.
***Entries will be accepted starting noon on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 through Tuesday November 12, 2013 No reservations will be taken for the meet. Entries will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.***
- Completed entry form, signed waiver, and fees must be received no later than Tuesday, November 12, 2013. Any questions concerning entries should be directed to Dan Wohl, Meet Entry Chair at 262-408- 0428 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any questions concerning the conduct of the meet should be directed to Michael Hamm, at 262-309- 2776 or at email@example.com or CEO/Head Coach Blaine Carlson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deck entries will be at the meet director’s discretion, and will only be allowed if there are open lanes available. All deck entries are $6.00 per event and $15.00 per relay
$5.00 per individual event
$12.00 per relay event
$3.00 per swimmer in an individual event for LSC tax (splash fee) Entry fees must accompany the official entry forms and are not refundable.
***Any swimmer meeting the USA Junior National Qualifying time standards will be allowed to compete free of charge in all of their individual races. These swimmers must still pay to compete in relays as well as the Wisconsin Swimming Splash Fee***
- The meet will be a combination of prelim/final events and timed final events. The top eight (8) 11-12 and top sixteen (16) 13-14 and senior age groups will compete in the evening finals session on Saturday and Sunday evenings. All 10 and under events are timed final events.
***Friday’s timed final events may be limited to the top 24 depending on the number of entries per event, and our meet timeline. Meet management will post a psych sheet online, and will let you know if the entries will be limited for all distance events.***
All relay events will be conducted as timed finals. The top eight (8) Senior 200 Medley Relays will compete in the evening finals session. All other relays will be swum to completion in the session in which they are scheduled. The Senior 200 Free Relay will be swum to completion in the prelim session.
- Clare Gendron is now approved as our Official Evaluator. The attached evaluation request form is now posted on the Wisconsin Swimming event page for the Nike Challenge meet as well as linked below.
Directions to the Natatorium/Hotel Information